Willow Women’s Center is a non-profit organization that offers quality medical services and resources to women who are or might be unexpectedly pregnant at no-cost. We do this to help women receive the medical care they need, and to be informed on each option so they can make healthy choices for themselves.
Willow’s Promise to You
Our medical staff and volunteers will:
- Provide a safe and caring environment, regardless of age, race, religion or ethnicity
- Provide you with no-cost and confidential services
- Treat you with respect, courtesy, kindness and compassion
- Store and keep all of the information you provided in the strictest confidence*
- Provide up-to-date information regarding abortion, pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections and related topics
- Respect the right you have to refuse information you do not want to receive
- Answer your questions openly and honestly
- Offer referrals to additional services on an as-needed basis
*Except in the case that state law mandates us to report it.
Who We Are
Willow Women’s Center does not profit financially from the decision you make regarding your unexpected pregnancy. Each service and resource we offer is available at no-cost to equip you with the information you need to make the best decision possible. To receive no-cost and confidential medical and support services, schedule an appointment with us today.
We look forward to meeting you!